A two double bedroom refurbished Victorian semi-detached house with generous rear garden set within the heart of Icklesham village.
The property is accessed from Main Road over a small front garden with concrete path leading up to an enclosed front entrance porch that enters to an inner front door.
The front door opens into the living room with double aspect windows and feature fireplace with wood burner. At the rear of the living room is access into the kitchen with beech shaker style kitchen units with laminate worktops, circular stainless-steel sink and drainer, electric double oven cooker, and under counter fridge. At the rear of the kitchen is a ground floor bathroom with roll top bath, walk in shower, close coupled WC and pedestal wash basin. Also accessed from the kitchen is a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and access out through sliding patio doors out to a long rear garden that is laid to lawn.
Stairs lead from the living room up to a first floor landing off which is a master bedroom with period feature fireplace, and front facing window with views south looking towards the coast. At the rear is a second double bedroom with large built in cupboard and rear window looking out over the rear garden.
Services: Mains Water, Mains Drainage, Mains Gas and Electricity
Broadband Speed: 34 mbps Sourced from Uswitch
Mobile Coverage: 4G with Vodafone, EE, O2 and 3.
Council Tax: Currently Band D
Local Authority: Rother District Council – 01424 787000
Length of Tenancy: Long Term Let
EPC rating: C
Available to Rent: Subject to Referencing, from 26 October 2020
Fees: As permitted under the Tenant Fee Act 2019 the following fees will be applied:
- The Rent. – £1000 per calendar month
- Refundable tenancy deposit – £1,153 (capped at no more than five week’s rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000)
- Refundable holding deposit – £230 (capped at no more than one week’s rent)
- Payments to change the tenancy – £50 + VAT = £60 (where requested by the tenant)
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy – where requested by the tenant. This must not exceed the financial loss that a landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that have been incurred by the landlord’s agent resulting from an agreement for the tenant to leave early.
- Tenants are responsible for payments- For all utilities, communication services, TV license and Council Tax at the Property.
- Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required, under a tenancy agreement – default fees can only apply when this has been written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security device. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
Terms: No Tenancy will commence until referencing of applicants has been completed. In addition, the first month’s rent in advance and Security Deposit are due in cleared funds and in full at least five working days prior to tenancy commencing.
Note: Anderson Hacking Ltd is regulated RICS firm who are covered for Client Money Protection (CMP) and have a full redress scheme covered by the Property Redress Scheme. Under section 21 of Estate Agent Act 1979, we advise that a member of staff has a personal interest relating to this property.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with agents – Anderson Hacking Ltd on 01797 224 852
Not Available. For more Information Contact us