A lightly furnished 2 double bedroom refurbished Victorian terrace garden flat, located in a prime ‘between the commons’ residential position offering a generous 872 sq. ft. of overall accommodation. The property is situated on a quiet street leading off the fashionable Northcote Road with its wide selection of boutiques, cafes and restaurants whilst the transport link at Clapham Junction and the open spaces on Wandsworth Common are also close at hand.
The accommodation is accessed via a private front entrance door, leading into the hallway. A door to the right leads to the first double bedroom with large bay window, original cast iron fire place, decorative ceiling rose and built in wardrobes. Next to this is the second double bedroom, also with generous fitted wardrobes, decorative ceiling rose and French doors leading to a small private seating area. At the end of the hallway is the family bathroom with underfloor heating, fitted with Burlington white low level W/C, pedestal sink and bath with shower mixer taps and separate overhead shower. At the rear of the property is the open plan kitchen/living area, fitted with a light sleek modern kitchen with built in appliances and the benefit of bi-folding doors opening out onto a private south facing paved rear garden with established shrubs within the raised flowerbed. There is also a purpose built utility cupboard with fitted washing machine off the main living room and cupboard stairs lead from the hallway down to the cellar which offers additional storage.
Services: Mains Water, Mains Drainage, Mains Gas and Electricity
Broadband Speed: 200 mbps Sourced from Rightmove
Mobile Coverage: 3G with Vodafone, and 3. 4G with Vodafone, EE, O2 and 3.
Council Tax: Currently Band D
Local Authority: Wandsworth Council – 0208 8717490
Length of Tenancy: Long Term Let
EPC rating: C
Available to Rent: Subject to Referencing, from 21st November 2020
Fees: As permitted under the Tenant Fee Act 2019 the following fees will be applied:
- The Rent. – £2250 per calendar month
- Refundable tenancy deposit – £2596 (capped at no more than five week’s rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000)
- Refundable holding deposit – £519 (capped at no more than one week’s rent)
- Payments to change the tenancy – £50 + VAT = £60 (where requested by the tenant)
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy – where requested by the tenant. This must not exceed the financial loss that a landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that have been incurred by the landlord’s agent resulting from an agreement for the tenant to leave early.
- Tenants are responsible for payments- For all utilities, communication services, TV license and Council Tax at the Property.
- Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required, under a tenancy agreement – default fees can only apply when this has been written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security device. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
Terms: No Tenancy will commence until referencing of applicants has been completed. In addition, the first month’s rent in advance and Security Deposit are due in cleared funds and in full at least five working days prior to tenancy commencing.
Note: Anderson Hacking Ltd is regulated RICS firm who are covered for Client Money Protection (CMP) and have a full redress scheme covered by the Property Redress Scheme. Under section 21 of Estate Agent Act 1979, we advise that a member of staff has a personal interest relating to this property.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with agents – Anderson Hacking Ltd on 01797 224 852